Online Basic Continence Support
Online Basic Continence Support training and face-to-face practical assessment appointment in a simulated environment.
Enrol in the online training module and book your competency assessment appointment here.
This course covers:
- how to promote a healthy bowel
- provide bowel support
- administration of suppository and micro-enema
- when to seek medical advice
- face-to-face practical assessment
- provide urinary incontinence support
- urethral and suprapubic catheter support
- application of a penile sheath
- when to seek medical advice.
- The competency assessment follows your online training. This is a practical assessment, where the participant must demonstrate safe checking and administration of a suppository and micro-enema against a set competency criteria.
- On enrolment the participant will receive assessment instructions and information
- Available appointments are listed below.
- For further information and appointment options, please contact bookings:
- 8378 5264
- Support workers and care workers in community support settings.
- Participants will have the knowledge and skills to safely provide bowel and urinary support to a client in the workplace
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Competency in the administration of a rectal suppository and micro-enema
Terms and Conditions
- One assessment attempt per appointment
- Competency assessment cannot proceed without 100% completion of online training module
- Appointment times are 20 minutes. Please ensure you arrive on time
- For participants who do not achieve competency, a reassessment appointment will be required.
There will be full charge and/or no refunds issued:
- For those who do not achieve competency
- For non-attendance
- For those attending assessment appointment without 100% completion of online component
- For the online training course
- For cancellations within ten (10) calendar days of assessment appointment
- Online training allows you to learn at your own pace when and wherever you choose
- Face-to-face competency assessment certifies that the participant can apply the skills learned in training
- Assists in building a skilled workforce
|Online Basic Continence Support||28 November 2022||09:40 am - 10:00 am||Level 4 RDNS 1 Richmond Rd, Keswick||0||$120.00|
|Online Basic Continence Support||28 November 2022||11:00 am - 11:20 am||Level 4 RDNS 1 Richmond Rd, Keswick||0||$120.00|