Online Epilepsy Awareness and Emergency Medications for Seizures
Online training module in supporting a client with epilepsy.
This course covers:
- What is epilepsy?
- Seizure classification and triggers
- Seizure support and first aid
- When to call an ambulance
- Administration of emergency medication (midazolam) for seizures.
- Online training allows you to learn at your own pace when and wherever you choose
- Assists in building a skilled workforce
- Support workers and care workers in community support settings
- Participants will have underpinning knowledge to provide support and first aid to a client having a seizure
- Certificate of Completion
Terms and Conditions
- Log-in details will be sent to the email address entered as part of the online booking process
- Enrolment is complete when successful payment has been received
- There are no refunds for online training once payment has been processed
- Access to the online course is for 6 (six) months from enrolment date
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|Online Epilepsy Awareness and Emergency Medications for Seizures 2020||11/12/2019||31/12/2020||$55.00|
|Online Epilepsy Awareness and Emergency Medications for Seizures July - December 2020||01/07/2020||31/12/2020||$55.00|